Big Data Hadoop
CourseClassRoom TrainingOnline-Virtual Training What is Big Data? Every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data - so much that [...]
What is Big Data?
- Every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data – so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone.
- Gartner defines Big Data as high volume, velocity and variety information assets that demand cost-effective, innovative forms of information processing for enhanced insight and decision making.
- According to IBM, 80% of data captured today is unstructured, from sensors used to gather climate information, posts to social media sites, digital pictures and videos, purchase transaction records, and cell phone GPS signals, to name a few. All of this unstructured data is Big Data.
Course Overview :
Big Data and Hadoop training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Hadoop Developer. In-depth knowledge of concepts such as Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop Cluster, Map-Reduce, Hbase Zookeeper etc. will be covered in the course.
Big Data Hadoop Course Contents [Brief] :
- BigDataOverview, Hadoop History and Architecture
- Hadoop Application and industry use cases
- How MapReduce and the Hadoop Distributed File System work
- How to write MapReduce code in java or other programming languages
- What issues to consider when developing MApReduce jobs
- How to implement common algorithms in Hadoop
- Best practices for Hadoop development and debugging
- How to leverage other project such as Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Sqoop and Oozie
- Introduction to HBase architecture
- Introduction to Data Science and Machine learning using Mahout / R
- BigData Overview, Hadoop Architecture
- BigData Application and Industry use cases
- BigData Technology Landscape and Vendors
- HDFS – Importing and Exporting Data
- Writing MapReduce programs
- Hadoop Integration with Ent. Solutions (SQOOP, Flume)
- Hive – ” Hadoop Data warehouse “
- Advanced MapReduce programming
- Pig – Pig scripting and its application
- Hbase – ” Hadoop Database “
- Data Science overview – Introduction to Machine Learning [Mahout/R]
- Group assignment project covering all Hadoop ecosystem tools
- Quiz and Exam
- Career counseling and QnA
Class Room Learning : Learn how we can shape your career by equipping yourself with Analytics and Big Data know how. Empower your talent pool to uncover powerful insights from your organization’s data.
Online / Virtual Learning : Learn how we can shape your career by equipping yourself with Analytics and Big Data know how. Empower your talent pool to uncover powerful insights from your organization’s data.
No Reviews found for this course.